Renewable Fuels

Registration Renewals were due in 2013 for those who originally registered in 2010. In order to sell your RINS, federal regulations require that you use a licensed Professional Chemical Engineer for your independent third party review as per 40 CFR 80.1450.The EPA considers auditing experience desirable  Our lead chemical engineer is a BEAC Certified Professional Environmental Auditor ISO14000 Plus. He also has multi-state experience with biodiesel plants.Registration must be done 60 days prior to engaging in transactions involving RINS.